Monday, May 19, 2014

Fun With Paper...

The ladies at She Scrapbooks have been so good to me. I love hanging out there, and creating wonderful projects with you ladies. Last week, we did our very first Paper Craft Sophisticates. We created our own tags from stamps by Julie Nutting. This was a fun time with snacks, wine, and good friends. Each month will feature something different, but the main point is to hang out and have fun. Here are some samples of tags that were made, and if you want to see more pictures, and keep updated on any new classes, check out my Facebook page. You can also check out the calendar of events at She Scrapbooks for all of the classes coming this month. 



Here are some sample pictures of some projects I have been working on. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so inspiration comes in all forms. 



No comments:

Post a Comment