Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Getting In The Flow

There are lots of exciting happenings going on yet again. First of all, I was able to attend the weekend retreat held by She Scrapbooks, it was 3 days of fun with the ladies. If you happen to be near The Villages, go in and check the place out, they always have something going on. 

In addition to some fun classes, I will also be doing a Prima demonstration at the Daytona Beach Hobby Lobby. You can stop by Friday April 25th from 9am - 12pm. This will be a free Make & Take with Prima products. Here is a preview of some of the items I just received in the new box.


As for what will be taking up my time in the near future, I will be busy working on some new projects coming in June. Here is a quick preview of my upcoming projects.



 "Summertime Gladness" from Teresa Collins - Summer Stories.

 
"A Father's Love"from the Good Ol' Sport paper collection of Graphic 45. 

 "Seabreeze" from Prima - Seashore

"Life's Beauty" from Prima - Stationer's Desk

2 comments: