Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Joyeusete

Lucky for me, I had a sweet 6 day weekend.  I spent that time well, creating some vintage love. I was able to play with one of my favorite paper collections. There is just something delectable when teals, browns, and creams are swirled together to create something beautiful. This fun Art Journal has so many hidden pockets for trinkets and pictures.


Joyeusete Class teach us to build this book from the bottom up. We will use a beginners binding technique, then learn to use a multitude of punches to create fun pockets and hidden compartments. 

This will be the first class taught at Funky Trunk Treasures in Deland, Florida. There are 6 spaces left at the Funky Trunk Treasures April 13th from 12-4. If you would like to join us for the fun just send me an email at misty@transitionsfromwithin.com and I will reserve your seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment